My Shopping Genie

My Shopping Genie
Best shopping tool online!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Why I Love Network Marketing

It's been almost 2 years since I was introduced into Network Marketing and I've not looked back since.  I haven't quit my J.O.B. as of yet, but within the next 3-5 years, I intend on being FINANCIALLY FREE!

After going through a few different network marketing companies(no I'm not going to list them!), I've found my niche, so after the trials and tribulations of actually finding a company that conforms to my standards, I'm ready to SUCCEED!

So, why do I love network marketing?  Because the business model of network marketing puts ME in the driver's seat, I make the decisions, I reap the rewards, not MY boss.  Listen, I'm 55 years old and if I can do this, so can you!  I've sat behind a desk for close to 40 years(yikes!) and I'm D.O.N.E.

So, rather than talking to people on the phone all day, I'm meeting new and exciting people.  I get to know them and listen to what their dreams are and best of all, I'm helping them.  I've also met some very smart people who have been doing this for quite some time.......love listening and learning from them.  Never, never stop learning!

So, I hope you follow along my journey with me, I'll be candid, honest, motivating, sincere, humorous(will have to work on this one, chained to a desk all these years, I have to learn to lighten up!) and most of all dedicated to my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment